Baking powder – 1/2 Tsp
Baking Soda – 1/4 Tsp
salt – 1/4 Tsp
Egg – 2 Large, lightly beaten
Unsalted butter – 1/2 Cup melted and cooled
Ripe large bananas – 3 mashed well
Vanilla Extract – 1 Tsp
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C) .
- Line muffin pan with paper liners or butter or spray with a non stick spray.
- In a large bowl combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt.
- In another bowl combine the mashed bananas, eggs, melted butter, and vanilla.
- With a wooden spoon, lightly fold the wet ingredients (banana mixture) into the dry ingredients just until combined and the batter is thick.(The important thing is not to over mix the batter. You do not want it smooth).
- Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin tins. Bake about 20 -25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.