All purpose flour – 1 3/4 cup
Egg – 2
Ripe Chiquita banana – 3
Chopped Cashew nuts-1 cup (optional) (you can use walnut,pecan anything you like)
Unsalted Butter – 1/3 cup melted(If you are using salted butter then leave the 1/4 tsp salt )
Sugar – 3/4 cup
Baking powder – 1 tsp
Baking soda- 1/4 tsp
Pure vanilla extract – 1 tsp
Salt – 1/4 tsp
Ground Cinnamon – 1/2 tsp
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree f/180 degree c.
- Butter and flour the bottom and sides of a loaf pan. Set aside.
- Melt the butter and keep aside to cool down.
- Mash the banana with fork or with hand and keep aside.
- Into a bowl swift together flour ,baking powder,baking soda,salt,cinnamon,and chopped cashew .
- Add sugar into it and mix well.
- In another bowl lightly beat the eggs .
- Into that add mashed banana ,vanilla extract,melted butter and mix.
- Using a wooden spoon or spatula lightly fold the wet ingredients(banana mixture) into the dry ingredients just until combined and the batter is thick.
- Do not over mix the batter.You don’t need the smooth batter.
- Pour this batter to the prepared loaf pan and bake for 50-60 minute or bake until bread is golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.