All purpose flour – 1 1/4 cup
Coconut flakes – 1 1/4 cup
Brown sugar – 1/2 cup
Sugar – 1/2 cup
Egg – 1 (room temperature)
Unsalted Butter – 1/2 cup ( room temperature)
Baking soda – 1/2 tsp
Vanilla extract – 1/2 tsp
Salt – 1/4 tsp
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl add flour, baking soda, salt and mix everything together.
- Using a mixer cream the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until smooth.
- Add the egg ,vanilla and beat until light and fluffy.
- Gradually add the flour mixture and the coconut.
- Drop dough by teaspoonfuls onto an parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Serve coconut cookies with cold milk….